From concrete-jungle jaunts to backcountry excursions, Canada Goose's tried-and-true winter topper will be the toast of your cold-weather arsenal. Sporty yet sophisticated, the Chelsea coat is filled with lofty duck down and trimmed with luxe fur for a double dose of warmth.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Snap-detachable hood with zip-detachable fur trim, adjustable toggle drawstring
- Stand collar, long sleeves with recessed knit cuffs
- Snap-flap closure at neck, two-way zip front closure
- Quilted, left-shoulder logo patch, two zip side pockets
- Right-chest interior zip pocket, lined
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- This item is part of our 100% Bloomingdale's collection, featuring exclusive pieces you won't find anywhere else.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 3513922