Designed for the chilliest temperatures, this rugged down-filled parka from Canada Goose boasts cozy 625 fill power and detachable real fur trim at the hood for extra protection (and a touch of luxe).
The Iditarod trail and the snowy sidewalks in Manhattan have one thing in common: everyone's wearing Canada Goose . These popular, chill-proof essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance, sporty functionality, the Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with iconic styles for both your daily commute and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed for layering
- Attached hood with zip-detachable real fur trim, stand collar
- Long raglan sleeves with recessed knit cuffs, adjustable snap-tab cuffs
- Front zip closure, snap storm placket
- Vertical snap-slit chest pockets, snap-flap hip pockets, interior mesh and zip pockets
- Logo patch at left sleeve, logo label at left pocket
- Channel quilting, lined
- Approx. 33" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 6'1" height, 40" chest, 31" waist, 34" inseam, wearing a size medium
- Thermal experience index 3: fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use (15°F to -5°F)
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Real fur items will not be shipped to a residence, business, or P.O. Box in California because several California cities have banned the sale of real fur items.
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1814259