WHAT IT IS:
A powder makeup with multi uses: wear as foundation, or over it; customize the coverage; love the long wear and oil-controlling matte finish.
WHAT IT DOES:
Dress it up or down. Wear it as your foundation, or over it. Full on or for touch-ups. Lasts all day...or all night. Versatile formula is silky soft, weightless, flawless. Controls oil and shine. Stays color true. Customize your coverage with a flip of the two-sided applicator.
- Non-acnegenic; won't clog pores
HOW TO USE IT:
- Use the sponge side for full coverage, the velvety side for medium.
- Wet the applicator for sheer coverage.
- For the ultimate matte finish, use a powder brush to sweep it over Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup as a setting powder.
Tip: Find your perfect shade: Choose your skin's intensity level (from light to deep) and undertone (cool, neutral or warm). Undertone is the way your bare skin looks and behaves. Which one sounds most like you?
- Cool (C) undertones: Bare skin has a rosy tone and burns easily in the sun.
- Neutral (N) undertones: Bare skin is more even toned, not too pink or golden.
- Warm (W) undertones: Bare skin has a golden or olive tone and tans easily in the sun.