WHAT IT IS:
A lightweight facial lotion for oily skin and normal skin.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Deeply conditions and moisturizes skin
- Helps visibly reduce excess oil on skin's surface
- Glacial Glycoprotein is derived from sea glaciers and notable for its ability to thrive in extreme climates. Within this formula, it is known to deeply hydrate, protect and help prevent water loss from skin.
- Imperata Cylindrica's roots contain high concentrations of potassium which is known to provide immediate and lasting hydration for skin. Native to many of Earth's deserts, this plant is especially prolific in the Australian Outback and is believed to have been used as a substitute for salt by indigenous Australians of centuries past.
- Vitamin E: Naturally occurring in plant leaves and skin, Vitamin E is known to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals. In addition to antioxidant protection, Vitamin E is often used in moisturizing skin care products.
HOW TO USE IT:
Apply to clean facial skin. Can be used day, night or as needed.
- 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA
- Web ID: 554180