This down Sferra duvet is designed to cocoon you in sweet dreams. The Sferra Down Collection boasts an amazing variety of down duvets and sleeping pillows. Carefully constructed of down clusters, which interlock and trap air to keep you warm, but also have the remarkable ability to keep you comfortable, Sferra down offers varying levels of fill power to customize the perfect sleeping experience. A measure of efficiency, the higher the fill power number, the better the down and the greater its insulating value. With a weight and a loft for everyone, one will be just right for you.
- 900 fill power
- 434 thread count of 100% German-woven silk jacquard
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Filled with 16-27 oz. of Canadian white goose down (depending on size)
- MEDIUM WEIGHT: Filled with 22-36 oz. of Canadian white goose down (depending on size)
- HEAVY WEIGHT: Filled with 36-60 oz. of Canadian white goose down (depending on size)
- Dimensions: Twin: 71"W x 86"L; Queen: 90"W x 94"L; King: 108"W x 94"L
- Baffle box construction
- Floral shell design
- Certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry.
- Corner loops
- With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Made in USA of Imported Materials
SFERRA's Legacy of Craftsmanship
- Web ID: 1083348