WHAT IT IS:
Cult faves that infuse hair withmoisture, leaving thirsty strands as smooth as silk.
WHAT IT'S FOR:
- Density: medium to thick
- Texture: straight to curly
- Condition: dry, damaged
- Bb. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo, 1 oz.
- Bb. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner, 1 oz.
- Bb. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer, 1 oz.
WHAT IT DOES:
A blend of six light oils helps soften, silken, tame, defrizz, detangle and protect against breakage--without weighing hair down. Invisible Oil Primer contains UV protection to help shield hair from the drying effects of the sun.
A signature blend of oils that help condition, soften and add shine: Cocos Nucifera Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, and Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil.
- Animal cruelty
HOW TO USE IT:
- Invisible Oil Shampoo: Work a quarter-sized amount between hands, massage into hair and scalp, then rinse.
- Invisible Oil Conditioner: After cleansing, work between hands and apply from mid-lengths to ends. Leave in for a minute or two, and rinse.
- Invisible Oil Primer: On day one, apply to damp hair, rake through and style. On day two (and so on), apply to dry hair and re-style.
- Made in USA
- Web ID: 3388001