In a lightweight, mixed-material construction, Canada Goose's Hybridge Lite coat boasts a mid-length silhouette with all the warmth you'll need.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Approx. 34.5" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size medium
- Drawstring hood with contrast lining, front zip closure, long sleeves with thumb holes
- Quilted front and back, stretch paneling under arms and at sides, two zip pockets
- Thermal experience index 1: lightweight for active pursuits (40°F to 20°F)
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1331336