WHAT IT IS:
A lightweight and fresh texture, slightly gelified, toner that infuses the skin with essential nutrients.
WHAT IT DOES:
Fully aware of its social and environmental responsibilities, Guerlain integrated sustainable development into its company strategy back in 2007. Guerlain's partnership with Brittany Black Bee Conservatory guarantees sustainable sourcing of bee products--some of the world's most effective natural healing substances and key ingredients in the Abeille Royale collection.
- Ouessant Honey: Rich in amino acids, trace elements and high in fructose-content, this honey offers the essential ingredients that are vital in the repair process of skin tissue.
- Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly: Extracted from bees and sourced sustainably--rich in exceptional nutrients and a natural source of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and vitamins to nurture skin.
HOW TO USE IT:
Apply the Honey Nectar Lotion morning and evening, after cleansing, to face and the neck with a cotton pad or patting with the fingertips.
In a self-assessment questionnaire on 33 women, after 1 month of use of the Honey Nectar Lotion:
- 100% of women said their skin was soothed
- 88% of women said their skin was firmer
- 97% of women said their skin was smoother